The webinar “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Eclipse IoT” presented by Frédéric Desbiens (IoT and Edge Computing Program Manager at the Eclipse Foundation) on July 4 is now available online. If you missed the event or would like to watch the presentation again, please follow this link.
- IoT architecture in IoT and Edge Eclipse Community and Working Group
- IoT tools in Eclipse, starting from the architecture, Frédéric navigated through the different layers:
- Protocol Layer: exploring the Gateway and Device stack supported by IoT gateway (Kura) and IoT Cloud (Kapua).
- Digital Twin and Connectivity stack with Ditto, HONO and hawkBit projects.
- Sparkplug: open specifications for enabling interoperability in MQTT based solutions.
- And EDGE NATIVE: an open source edge platform.
The presentation was followed by a short Q&A session moderated by Rosaria Rossini from the Eclipse Foundation.