Horizon Europe info days – Cluster 4 – DIGITAL, INDUSTRY & SPACE
October 10 - October 12
About the event
This event aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ Work Programme 2023-2024.
During the 2-day event, speakers from the European Commission will present the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Potential applicants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Under the pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on digital, industry and space and aims to deliver on the following:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Cluster 4 Work programme
- Cluster 4: Digital, industry and space
- European Health and Digital Executive Agency
Past info days
Any questions? Contact the Research Enquiry Service (RES) for any general question on Horizon Europe